Sunday, February 26, 2012

MY LIFE LONG FRIENDS!!!!!

Hey, sorry I haven't been writing but... here is a new post. So last week I got to go up to Sacramento and see my friends Cienna and Taylynn Cross. I have known them for a long time and I don't see them often. So me and my family drove up there to visit and spend some time together. Me and my friend had so much fun!!!!!! We hung out, prank called and I got to spend the night. That morning they got to be on tv with there mom. They are on a competitive cheer team, anyway there mom did some stunts with her husband. I got to go to church with them. We were all in the same class. Our lesson was about something that we started but we could not finish. A lot of people said school:) I am very thankful that I got to spend some time together and catch up with each other. Guess what... I get to see them in march:) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment