Sunday, October 2, 2011

THE BEST BABYSITTER

Today my life long friend who is also my old  babysitter is leaving.:(. She was my babysitter when I used to live in Las Vegas. She came up for two days and I loved having her here. Her name is Nichole Denton. She has known me since diapers.I love her.She went to church with us and also spent the night at our house. My sister and I and Nichole watch Rio. It is that movie with the Blue Macaw that can't fly. She plays around with us and she is really funny. I am so sad that she has to leave but if she finds a job here she might move in with us until she can pay to live in apartment or house. I hope she finds a job here so I could see here everyday. I will have another story tomorrow. See you later!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!! So glad you got to hang with her!!! Loving your blogstyle... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete