Monday, October 17, 2011

MY LITTLE SISTER'S BIRTHDAY

Today was my sisters birthday! Her name is Ellie. She turned 9. I can't even believe it. She is going to be 10 already next year. I hope if you saw her you said happy birthday. I love my little sister she is so funny. She is very creative. She always wants to pick out my shoes for Easter or other events during the year. She is very smart. She goes to Rollan Melton Elementary school. She is so kind in everything she does.She is such a giver. She is also a good sharing girl. I hope the best for her. She really deserves it. She is an excellent student. She has a great personality. Give her a warm welcome if you just met her. She is so sweet to everyone. I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo!
    I love the post you wrote... I am so happy that you and your sister get along so well. What a blessing. Sisters are wonderful. I know I would do anything for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly Mo Mo Keep up the great posts girl :) I love reading them!
    -MoMoEllen

    ReplyDelete