Sunday, October 9, 2011

THE BEST SLEEPOVER EVER!

Today my friend and I had a sleepover at her house she has 3 guinea pigs. One has black and brown stripes. That is hers its name is Bubble Gum. We watched some of Journey to the Center of the Earth. Then we talked about boys we liked and made fun posters. We took her guinea pig for a walk it BIT me it HURT. Then we walked on crutches up to the mail box. My friend and I almost fell going down the hill on a rolly chair.. It was hilarious!. When we gave the mail to her mom we ran up stairs and talked for hours on we wanted to do next so we came up with giving massages to each other. Then we went to Hacienda a Mexican restaurant Ashley and I shared nachos with sour cream and guacamole. It was delicious! When we were on our way home we saw girls in pretty dresses going to the Homecoming dance. The dresses were so creative. A girl had a black dress with bright pink pumps (high heels). When we got home we made pictures and had ice cream. Then we got very sleepy so I fell asleep on my friends blue chair. Then she woke me up to take a blow up bed in to the living room. I could barely move my arms so I dropped it on the stairs and let my friend carry it the rest of the way. Then we put it on the floor and I plugged it into the wall and held a button to blow it up. We laid there for ten minutes and then watch Paul Blart Mall Cop. I hope you guys like my post see you later!

1 comment: