Monday, October 3, 2011

BAND IS AWESOME!

Today in band we played a G note which is really easy because you don't have to hold any notes down. I play the clarinet. It is black and has 58 keys. It has to have a reed that goes on the mouth piece. After we practiced we watched a video on this guy that is a famous cello player. He was really good. He played a song called "Fury". He was amazing. He talked about rhythm, and sound. I watched the video till we had to get out of school. Did I mention we had a sub his name was Mr. Martinez. He was funny he would laugh at the wierdest things. I had a great time in school today I hope we go to band soon I can,t wait to practice on my clarinet again. Our real teacher's name is Mr. Niehold. He is very funny. He plays in the Reno Philharmonic. He plays the trombone,but he is good at trumpet as well. Well I hope you are enjoying my blog please comment if you like it. See you tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Ms. Molly Dolly! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Molly!!!! I'm glad you are enjoying band. Keep moving forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog rocks. Playing the clarinet rocks, and once you learn it, you will have some skills that will help you learn the sax if you want.

    Oh, and you rock. Way to go Molly!!

    ReplyDelete